Travelling to South Africa from abroad
- All tourists visiting South Africa requires a visitors visa.
- When booking flights to South Africa and return, please ask the Travel Agent that is doing all your travel
arrangements to please book a ticket that has at least one free date change build into the price of the
Flight ticket. This will enable you to change your tickets return date should you require more training than
- Please make sure your travel agent gives you the rules of the airline ticket, what the date change policy
and cost is, if you need to cancell the ticket, what the cancellation fees applicable is, if you require a
refund what the refund costs is.
- The Travel Agent to give all the ticket rules to you for both your international and domestic tickets.
- Flight Routing from abroad will be either be into Johannesburg or Cape Town and then you will have to
catch a plane to Upington. There is only two flights in the morning from Johannesburg to Upington and
one flight in the afternoon from Cape Town to Upington. Best wil be to fly into Cape Town from abroad
and then from Cape Town Upington.
Accommodation, meals, transport in South Africa
- As we have our own in-house travel agency we can arrange accommodation and car-hire for you.
- Accommodation is from US$50 to US$100 per night per room on a bed & breakfast basis.
- We normally book a guest-house for our students that is walking distance from the town for easy access
to shops and food vendors.
- All Accommodation, transport and meals is for your own account.
YMC Travel Upington
The Travel Agent on your doorstep!!
PO Box 2071
233B Diedericks Road, GA Hanger 4, Upington Int Airport
Republic of South Africa
| || |
Phone: +27 54 331 3534
Fax: +27 54 332 3628
Christa Duvenhage -